- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi tears into Modi government on intolerance, says protest
- A message from da Gama was sent to the Zamorin. Written on a palm leaf, it told him he could make a curry with the human pieces in the boat. And the atrocities committed by Vasco da Gama and his men lives in infamy.
- Kozhikode keeps lead on penultimate day
- Sravan P. Kumar (Krist Raj HSS, Kollam), 2. Sobin Sunny (OLL HSS, Uzhavoor, Kottayam), 3.
- August Rush
- In the past a 28 day festival used to be held here and on Atham day the Highness of Kochi and the Zamorin of Kozhikode used to reach Thrikkakara, in a spectacular procession.
- Thousands of Cannonballs Found at Indian Fort
- In 1507, it was attacked without success by Zamorin, the local Indian ruler, in what became known as the Siege of Cannanore. In August of 1509, then ... In 1772, the fort was sold by the Dutch to king Ali Raja (the Sea ruler) of Arakkal.
Samoothiri Raja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samoothiri Raja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.