A selection of articles related to samothracia.
Original articles from our library related to the Samothracia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samothracia.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father was a Greek: 16:2 Which was well reported of by the brethren that were...
New Testament >> The Acts
Samothracia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samothracia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Framing the Mysteries in the Sanctuary of the Great Gods on
- With the support of the Research Collaboration in the Humanities Program.
- The Argonauts on Samothrace
- poem with strong aitiological underpinnings, historical fact is never far from fiction in the Argonautica. Aspects of the Samothracian episode are no exception.
- A word-search puzzle from the Bible Pages. Theme: The apostle
- Jul 25, 2011 SAMOTHRACIA, SCRIPTURES, SELEUCIA, SIDON, SPAIN, SYRACUSE, SYRIA , TARSUS, THESSALONICA,.
Suggested News Resources
- Ενώ η μαγνητοθεραπεία ήταν γνωστή στην αρχαία Σαμοθράκη, οι Κορεάτες
- Τέλος, από τα αρχαία χρόνια ήσαν γνωστοί οι σιδηροί κρίκοι της Σαμοθράκης (samothracia ferrea), προϊόν της αρχαίας σαμοθρακίτικης μεταλλοβιοτεχνίας, οι οποίοι εκοσμούντο με χρυσό εν είδει κοσμημάτων.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bible Dictionary: Samothracia
- Samothracia. << Sam'othrace. Samothracia.
- Samothrace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Samothrace (also Samothraki is a Greek island in the northern Aegean Sea. It is a self-governing municipality within the Evros peripheral unit of Thrace.
- Strong's Greek: 4543. Σαμοθρᾴκη (Samothraké) -- "Samos of Thrace
- Samothracia. From Samos and Thraike (Thrace); Samo-thrace (Samos of Thrace) , an island in the Mediterranean -- Samothracia.
- Samothracian Mysteries of the Great Gods - Associations
- Our evidence for the Samothracian gods and their mysteries is both literary and archeological.
Related searchesrishi brighu
worlds funniest joke
sanjay gandhi national park problems
climbing equipment sticht plate
line dance description
pia zadora film career