A selection of articles related to samprajnata samadhi.
Original articles from our library related to the Samprajnata Samadhi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samprajnata Samadhi.
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Samprajnata Samadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samprajnata Samadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UPSC IAS Main Written Exam 2014: Philosophy Paper I
- Discuss. 7. Answer the following questions: (a) Bring out the philosophical implications of introducing extraordinary (alaukika) perception in Nyaya philosophy.
- KUNDALINI YOGA By SRI SWAMI SIVANANDA - 1
- This Karmasaya is burnt by highest knowledge obtained through Asamprajnata Samadhi. During concentration you will have to collect carefully the dissipated rays of the mind. Vrittis will be ever-rising from the ocean of Chitta.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.