A selection of articles related to samprajnata samadhi.
Original articles from our library related to the Samprajnata Samadhi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samprajnata Samadhi.
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
Samprajnata Samadhi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samprajnata Samadhi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Science of Meditation
- concentration) itself is known as sabija, savikalpa or samprajnata samadhi, or prasantavahita (composed state of mind).
- The Yoga Sutras On Concentration
- it is called samprajnata-samadhi. 18.
- end of Samprajnata Samadhi - the so-called Sasmita Samadhi - eventually leads. I am speaking here in terms of Sankhya nomenclature.
- PHENOMENLOGICAL EXEGESIS AND PATANJALI'S YOGA
- samprajnata samadhi (the term samadhi does not actually occur in the text) and that described in 1.
Suggested News Resources
- The Eight Limbs of Raja Yoga :
- In Samprajnata Samadhi, there are definite objects of concentration for resting. The mind remains conscious of the object.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yoga sutras I, 17: Types of Samadhi - Samprajnata or distinguished
- Yoga sutras I, 17: Types of Samadhi - Samprajnata or distinguished samadhi Spirit's Path.
- Samprajnata Samadhi
- Samadhi is of two kinds viz., Samprajnata and Asamprajnata. Samprajnata Samadhi is the first step.
- February 2005 - Raja Yoga Samadhi
- Feb 7, 2005 The Samprajnata Samadhi is also known by the name Savikalpa Samadhi or Sabija Samadhi.