- Stop aping the sahibs, 'Samskrit' is how you spell it
- The UGC has already started using the new spelling. In a notice issued by chairman Ved Prakash on January 21, vice-chancellors or directors of 126 higher education institutions have been asked to send details of faculty engaged in teaching "Samskrit".
- Sanskrit and Pali no longer Greek and Latin to all
- The Karnataka Samskrit University (KSU), set up in 2010, has 31 colleges that offer BA, MA and postdoctoral study courses, as well as a basic course via 354 traditional pathashalas across the state. "In 2010, there were around 12,000 pathashala students.
- Is it 'Sanskrit' or 'Samskrit'?
- New Delhi : The University Grants Commission has kicked off a controversy by using the word “Samskrit” for our most ancient language instead of “Sanskrit.” Everyone initially thought a typo, spelling mistake in a circular by UGC chairman Ved Prakash on ...
- Attempts are being made to obfuscate definition of nationalism: Romila Thapar
- In spreading Nationalism we shall not be guided by the English Translations of Western authors to understand our own Treasures of Knowledge and Scriptures in Samskrit etc. and we shall work hard and have very substantial number of dedicated Native ...
- JNU row: Who is Nivedita Menon, why she is facing flak on Twitter
- It is high time the wrong teachings in English by the British since the beginning of 19th century is totally reversed by tsunami of Rashtriya Sikshan in Samskrit and other regional languages. Seems these people have caught terminally ill Cancer.
Samskrit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samskrit books and related discussion.