- Samudaya to move SC for speedy hearing in illegal mining case
- The Samaj Parivartana Samudaya will move the Supreme Court seeking expeditious day-to-day hearing of the illegal mining case involving the Associated Mining Company and the Deccan Mining Syndicate Limited. Samudaya founder-president S.R.
- Samudaya starts theatre repertory
- There is another addition to the theatre repertories in Karnataka, along with those like Rangayana, Ninasam and Shivasanchara. Samudaya, a theatre group, has now founded a repertory of its own, with the aim of reaching out to people, especially farmers ...
- It is not advisable to appoint Nayak as Lokayukta, says Hiremath
- Addressing a press conference here on Thursday, Samaj Parivarthana Samudaya founder-president S.R. Hiremath said that considering the seriousness of the allegations against Mr.
- Samudaya to challenge High Court order on forest development tax
- Samaj Parivartan Samudaya of Dharwad will challenge a judgment of the High Court of Karnataka of December 3, 2015 on payment of forest development tax in a writ petition No. 2642/2009 (National Mineral Development Corporation vs State of Karnataka).
Samudaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samudaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesfluorine preparation
culture of spain spanish pop culture
musical box music box elements
rise of the robots characters