- Review of Gujarati play Samudra Manthan
- You know the expectations are high when well-known playwright Aditi Desai brings a new play. Gujarati audience knows her as the creator of critically acclaimed plays like 'Kasturba', 'Akoopar' and 'Agneekanya.
- Training camp for naval cadets concludes at Ezhimala
- 'Samudra-Manthan' was aimed at testing the physical and mental endurance of the trainees, the release said. Camp Varuna was a combination of nautical and terrestrial camps, focused on developing ocean rowing and sailing skills, values of camaraderie, ...
- Why Hindus Around The World Honor Lord Shiva On Maha Shivaratri
- One of the most popular tales traces its origins to samudra manthan, or churning of the ocean of milk. According to this belief, when the gods and demons were churning the ocean of milk to obtain amrita (the drink of immortality), they came across many ...
- For India, milk is more than a drink
- Milk's special significance in India goes back to Hindu mythology and the legend of the Samudra manthan, the churning of the ocean that brought forth the drink of immortality, the amrit, and also the goddess Kamdhenu, which manifested itself as a ...
- The Subrata Roy case: What's happening to the billionaire who couldn't get away?
- The slugfest between the market regulator and Sahara has been described as corporate India's best known samudra manthan. SEBI disputes Sahara's claim that it has paid 95 per cent of its investors from whom it had collected Rs 24,000 crores through ...
Samudra Manthan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samudra Manthan books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Samudra Manthan Topics
Related searcheshabis al-majali life and career
robinson jeffers bibliography
merge sort haskell
hydroelectricity hydro-electric facts