- Revisiting Dhaka's Treasures
- Allahabad Prashasti—a 3C stone-inscribed eulogy to Samudra Gupta by poet-laureate Hari Sen mentions Davaka or Dobak—a kingdom on the eastern frontier near Dhaka. Akbarnama mentioned a watch-station (Dhakka) of the Mughals near the present city, ...
- 'Did Bill Gates build Buland Darwaza?': Sarcasm follows Twitter drive to erase
- As evidence of this, some have pointed out that publications produced by RSS-affiliated organisations claim that the Qutub Minar in Delhi was actually built by emperor Samudragupta and the pillar was actually called the Vishnu Stambha. So it came as no ...
- Workshop on Journalism at Udalguri
- The main focus areas include Journalism and Press laws, issues of working journalist. The workshop would be inaugurated by Kamali Basumatari MLA Panery LAC. The workshop would also be attended by eminent journalist Samudra Gupta Kashyap of the ...
- Bhupen Hazarika award for Samudra Gupta Kashyap
- GUWAHATI, Aug 20 - Journalist Samudra Gupta Kashyap of The Indian Express has been chosen for this year's Bhupen Hazarika award instituted by Sarhad, a Pune-based organisation. The award, which consists of a memento, a citation and Rs 51,000, will ...
- Guwahati IIT student found dead
- Written by Samudra Gupta Kashyap | Guwahati | Updated: September 18, 2015 8:18 pm.
Samudragupta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samudragupta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesexamples of feudalism pronoia
list of patriotic songs india
upledger craniosacral therapy
dream dictionary number
boeing 747 facts amp trivia