A selection of articles related to samuel tuke.
Original articles from our library related to the Samuel Tuke. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samuel Tuke.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Ansuz, the "A" rune, is the fourth rune in the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Proto-Germanic word "Ansuz" means a "God", that is, the Gods and Goddesses of the Aesir and Vanir. This rune is particularly connected to Odin....
Divination >> Rune Stones
Samuel Tuke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samuel Tuke books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Samuel Tuke's Description of the Retreat
- (4). Within 2 years after its publication, the nearby York Asylum had been made over in the Retreat's image.
- Retreat, 1811 Samuel Tuke's First Publication on the Treatment of
- Jun 7, 2011 by the Qjiakers in. I 796, Samuel. Tuke's.
- psychiatry. available in this present publication, photolithography
- Description of The Retreat, by SAMUEL TUKE, reprinted with an Introduction by. Richard Hunter and Ida Macalpine, London, Dawsons, I964, PP. 26227, illus.
- Descendants of William Tuke
- Aug 22, 2011 They had eight children: Edith, Ellen Maria, Priscilla Hannah, Wilfrid John, Philip Dearman, Samuel Tuke, George and Henry Tuke.
Suggested News Resources
- Da tesi di dottorato a manifesto anti-internamento
- Nonché il loro passare da errore del corpo a colpa sociale tale da richiedere (specie con Samuel Tuke e Philippe Pinel) una punizione corporale.
Suggested Web Resources
- Samuel Tuke | Insane Asylums --- 19th Century | Violent Patients
- Samuel Tuke (1784-1857) --- an English merchant of coffee and tea, continued the work of his father, William Tuke, in managing the York Asylum.
- Description of the Retreat, an ... - Google Books
- (Google eBook). Front Cover. Samuel Tuke · 2 Reviewshttp://books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Samuel Tuke Topics
Related searchessupercomputer quasi-supercomputing
spruce moose the simpsons
ring of honor roh wrestling school
emotional abuse isolation