A selection of articles related to samuel vimes.
Original articles from our library related to the Samuel Vimes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samuel Vimes.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Samuel Vimes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samuel Vimes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Terry Pratchett – Live Q&A
- Oct 9, 2008 TerryPratchett Morpork: I think Sam Vimes would be very annoyed, whereas the witches would just deal with it.
- Night Watch by Terry Pratchett
- Night Watch is the story of Commander Sam Vimes of the Ankh-Morpork City. Watch, who finds himself cast back in time.
- Men at Arms Terry Pratchett Corporal Carrot, Ankh-Morpork City
- Captain Sam Vimes, Ankh-Morpork City Guard (Night Watch), sat in the draughty anteroom to the.
- The Fifth Elephant Terry Pratchett
- Sam Vimes of the Ankh‐Morpork City Watch leaned against a wall and watched the show.
Suggested News Resources
- Faren Miller reviews Terry Pratchett
- Samuel Vimes, still head of the Watch despite the marriage to Lady Sybil that brought him wealth and social status as well as true love, grew up a street kid with very little patience for ideals of any kind.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sam Vimes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Samuel "Sam" Vimes is a fictional policeman from Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.
- Discworld - Television Tropes & Idioms
- Or threaten Sam Vimes' family. Or his city. Definitely do not threaten Vimes' family .