A selection of articles related to samurai culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Samurai Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samurai Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Samurai Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samurai Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 800 Years of Samurai Culture and Warfare:
- Culture and. Warfare: AD 1156--1946 individually, not just as a samurai but as the samurai.
- Themes of Western Superiority in The Last Samurai
- ally comes to love the samurai culture and adopts it as his own. Through the discipline of the samurai, he conquers his alcoholism and learns to find tranquility .
- Collectivism in Kurosawa's The Seven Samurai
- Considering that Japanese culture often see-saws between a public mainstream “Samurai movie” to examine these themes in his epic 1954 film.
- Amy Fitzgerald
- amalgamation of modern-day hip-hop and Edo Period (1600-1868) samurai culture.
- The Rite of Honorable Death: Warfare and the Samurai Sensibility
- During the medieval period, the samurai's early culture of honor was construed, not marked the appearance of a new ethos: the samurai culture of honor.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Samurai Girls' Anime Coming Soon
- The anime's merger of samurai culture, Japanese history, and naked women pledges to result in a curious composition to say the least.
- Which online casinos have the best choice of fruit machines?
- The Katana slot is a five-reel 20 win line slot featuring very sleek graphics based on Japanese Samurai culture named after the Japanese Samurai sword.
Suggested Web Resources
- Samurai Culture
- Cultural Figures · Wisdom · Death · Death Poems · Names · Clothing · Food · Tea Ceremony · Home | Sources | Map | Glossary. Samurai Culture.
- Samurai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The programs typically feature a samurai.
- Japanese Samurai History
- Japan's warrior class. Includes information about the history of the samurai, samurai swords, other samurai weapons, samurai armor and samurai culture.
- Japan Portal - Samurai
- Culture. As de facto aristocrats for centuries, samurai developed their own cultures that changed the way Japanese acted.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Samurai Culture Topics
Related searchesdash hyphen-minus
dream dictionary hawk
muslim league background
dyson series reference