A selection of articles related to samurai lifestyles.
Original articles from our library related to the Samurai Lifestyles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Samurai Lifestyles.
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Samurai Lifestyles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samurai Lifestyles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kumihimo technique creates comfortable jewelry
- Samurai used kumihimo cords to lace their body armor together. The cords are still used by Japanese people as part of traditional clothing such as kimonos. Beads are added to the threads to create beaded bracelets and necklaces.
- Review: 'Honky Tonk Samurai' and the collection 'Hap and Leonard'
- In Lansdale's new novel, Honky Tonk Samurai, they vault into action when they witness a truly depraved East Texas devil kicking his dog. Hap and Leonard will have none of it. They swoop down upon this fiend and wallop the hell out of him, even make him ...
- Windows into the past: see inside the abandoned villages of Hong Kong
- "Our village, Heung Yuen, was similar in a way to the setting of the film Seven Samurai, which is director Akira Kurosawa's greatest masterpiece. There were mountains wrapped around a cluster of houses and small fields worked over by animals and people.
- Peak performance: Onnit strives for total human optimization
- Aubrey Marcus stands in his expansive office in Southeast Austin gripping a 16th-century samurai sword. He twists the weighty weapon and light caroms off its silver face. Trickling, hypnotic sounds emanate from a Zen fountain.
- Feared gangster Clarke brothers to pay back just £600k of £3.8m crime fortune
- The feared criminals, whose gang had access to a cache of guns, samurai swords and machetes, were jailed for more than 26 years combined in November 2013.