- an era of Hindu chronology used in northern India. Origin of SAMVAT. Skt saṁ vat year, short for saṁvatsara, fr.
- CALENDAR OF SAMVAT 2066
- CALENDAR OF SAMVAT 2066 (SF). Kartik. Aashvin.
- MKNADEVA SAMVAT : AN INVESTIGATION INTQ AN I-HSTORICAL
- dated Samvat 492, nor in Desabhatt_arika's sankhamula inscription, dated.
- Tippani Samvat 2068
- czã lR;a txr lR;a va'kks thoks fg ukij% v[k.M Hkwe.Mykpk;Z txnxq# JhenõYyHkkpk; Z iz/kku ihB] v[k.
- 2010/2011 JAIN CALENDAR Ver...
- Apr 12, 2010 Vir Samvat 2537-2538, Vikram Samvat 2067-2068, (2010/2011) JAIN. CALENDAR Version 1. AtmaDharma.
- Koshur Calendar Saptarshi Samvat 5086 Vikrami Samvat 2067
- Koshur Calendar. Saptarshi Samvat 5086. Vikrami Samvat 2067.
- Oil gas pharma to get astrological support Satish Gupta
- New Samvat 2068 (Hindu New Year) have started from 4th April 2011.
- Jain monk Shri Chandrashekhar Vijayji Maharaj Saheb passes away
- At the age of 18 in Samvat 2008 he took Diksha in Mumbai's Bhaykhalla and became a jain monk. Maharaj Saheb's sister is also Jain monk. Her name is Mahanandashriji.
- Samvat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Samvat is any of the various Hindu calendars.
- Calendar 2011, Vikram Samvat 2067-68
- The era in the Indian calendar is called the Vikram Era, or the Vikram Samvat, which began in 57 BCE.
- Samvat (calendar eras) - Familypedia
- Samvat is a term that refers to eras that are used in Indian calendars. They are: Vikrama Samvat Sha.
Samvat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Samvat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
dream symbol apricot
laws of physics
relaxed pronunciation english