San Fernando Valley
A selection of articles related to san fernando valley.
Original articles from our library related to the San Fernando Valley. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on San Fernando Valley.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Lily of the Valley: Correspondences
- Convallaria magalis POISON Folk Names: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, Our Lady's Tears Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo, Aesculapius Power: Mental Powers, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 If one be found slain in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee to possess it, lying in the field, and it be not known who hath slain him: 21:2 Then thy elders and thy judges shall come forth, and they shall measure unto the cities which...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- "She who loves silence" - local goddess of the Valley of the Kings on the Western shore of the Nile at Thebes. She was worshipped by the workmen in the necropolis especially in the form of the mountain peak known as "Lady of the Peak" that...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
San Fernando Valley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, San Fernando Valley books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cockroaches, lack of hot water shut down these 2 San Fernando Valley restaurants
- Cockroaches, lack of hot water shut down these 2 San Fernando Valley restaurants. A closed sign and a health department notice are posted in the window behind caution tape at the now closed Jim's Burgers on the 4500-block of Rosemead Blvd. in Pico ...
- CicLAvia builds 'social capital' in the Northeast San Fernando Valley
- PACOIMA >> A bright sun burst through menacing clouds Sunday morning just in time for the first CicLAvia event to be held in the Northeast San Fernando Valley. Van Nuys Boulevard was closed to vehicles for four miles from Roscoe Boulevard to Leigh ...
- CicLAvia Rides Through the Northeast San Fernando Valley
- Despite gloomy and rainy weather the night before, Van Nuys Boulevard between Pacoima and Panorama City went car-free for CicLAvia's Northeast San Fernando Valley edition on Sunday, March 6. Actor and taco entrepreneur Danny Trejo (Desperado, ...
- First CSUN prize for San Fernando Valley nonfiction announced
- Now Martin M. Cooper, author of “Read All About It!: The Valley Times: 1946-1970,” which chronicled the era, has won the first CSUN San Fernando Valley Award for Nonfiction.
- 5 vehicles collide in San Fernando Valley, 6 people injured
- LOS ANGELES (AP) - Six people have been injured in a violent, five-vehicle collision in the San Fernando Valley.