San Pedro Cactus
A selection of articles related to san pedro cactus.
Original articles from our library related to the San Pedro Cactus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on San Pedro Cactus.
- Cactus: Correspondences
- Folk Names: Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Protection, Chastity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
San Pedro Cactus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, San Pedro Cactus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What if the cut end doesn't dry properly and starts to - Sacred Cactus
- E Cactus Propagation Tips. “Set & forget” rooting method. When I say this is a self rooting species this is what I mean!
- MIKE JAY
- I have conducted fieldwork with the San Pedro cactus in Peru, during the course of 'San Pedro' is a generic name for a family of cacti (Echinopsis spp.).
- SAN PEDRO
- the use of san pedro cactus and healing altars and san pedro used the magical powers of a cactus to discover this place; later the cactus was named after him.
Suggested News Resources
- 3:01 Pick Me Up: Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band
- a blast of late-period Beefheart in which Don Van Vliet plays a prospector unhinged by mirages, while his mighty cohort of musicians pumps out the kind of blues you'd hear if you staggered into a roadside bar after picnicking on San Pedro cactus.
- Cowboys, Aliens, and Chiricahua Apaches
- However, the use of alkaloid-producing hallucinogenic plants such as peyote and San Pedro cactus were more common among the eastern Mescalero Apache.
- Dispatch from the Front
- Articles include, “Facing Fear with San Pedro Cactus.” A sign catches my eye: “Customer Favorites.” Nintendo Power is placed on top of the rack.
- Prickly Characters
- succulent Echeverias (“hens and chicks”) thrive on the hillside walkway flanked by fleshy tongues of aloe; wooly cactus resembling Einstein's hair; the whirlygig-winged yucca and a sturdy San Pedro cactus standing firm as a pale-green baseball bat.
- The Adventures of Black Vulture and Little Bear
- "The one thing that magic mushrooms, peyotes, San Pedro cactus and ayahuasca all have in common is that they're all called 'la medicina,' the medicine. They're all about healing. You can go to them with addictions and be healed of them.
Suggested Web Resources
- Echinopsis pachanoi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The San Pedro cactus (Echinopsis pachanoi, syn.
- Erowid Psychoactive Cacti (Trichocereus pachanoi & T. peruvianus
- Information about mescaline containing cacti such as Trichocereus pachanoi ( San Pedro) and T.
- san pedro cactus | eBay
- eBay: san pedro cactus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
San Pedro Cactus Topics
Related searcheschinese historiography dynastic cycle
list of mughal emperors
callisto mythology origin of the myth
wheel of dharma