Sand Creek Massacre
A selection of articles related to sand creek massacre.
Original articles from our library related to the Sand Creek Massacre. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sand Creek Massacre.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Sand Creek Massacre is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sand Creek Massacre books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From Sand Creek Massacre to Fort Marion, Florida
- Separated by 1,600 miles, the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site, in southeast Colorado and the Castillo de San Marcos National Monument (Fort Marion), in St. Augustine, Florida, represent uncommon places linked through common bonds of ...
- Colorado, Florida share part of same tragic history
- “What happened in Sand Creek left an indelible mark on the Cheyenne and Arapaho people,” said Craig Moore, a park ranger at the Sand Creek Massacre National Historic Site in Kiowa County. Back in 1864, 700 members of Colorado's militia descended ...
- How not to forget the West's past atrocities
- The park system now includes not just Mesa Verde National Park, but also the Japanese American interment camps and Sand Creek Massacre site; not just monuments to vanished civilizations, but also reminders of bloody savagery. The Manhattan Project ...
- Tribes Seek Sand Creek Massacre Memorial At Colorado's Capitol
- Descendants of the victims of the Sand Creek Massacre are raising funds and pushing forward with plans for an elaborate monument. The design would include a memorial path replicating the river bend where more than 600 U.S.
- Sand Creek Massacre, 151 Years Later: Hearing, Healing the Echoes of the Past
- Echoes of the innocents massacred 151 years ago reverberate near Sand Creek and along the tortured route where parts of their mutilated bodies were paraded back into what is now Denver, Colorado. This Thursday, November 26, for the 17th year, their ...