Sand Tray Therapy
A selection of articles related to sand tray therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Sand Tray Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sand Tray Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
Sand Tray Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sand Tray Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sand Play Therapy With U.S. Soldiers Diagnosed With PTSD and
- offer innovative individual and family therapy to military families.
Suggested News Resources
- Self-Portrait in Top Hat and Rowboat with Horn
- I felt like I had enacted a dream, which is exactly what Jungian therapist Dora Kalff envisioned when she articulated her thoughts about sand tray therapy in the 1950s.
- Never Play in the Sand Alone
- San Diego Hospice provides its services, including the first three sessions of sand-tray therapy, for free, though the breakthroughs described in each of Fry's examples had occurred in the first session.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sandtray Therapy Institute – Learn the Art of Sandtray Therapy!
- Sandtray therapy is a dynamic and expressive form of psychotherapy that allows clients to express their inner worlds through symbol and metaphor.
- Sandtray Therapy
- A sandtray therapist's office is equipped with an extensive collection of miniature objects, sand and water. The sand is contained in a tray with a blue bottom.
- Amazon.com: Sandtray Therapy: A Practical Manual, Second Edition
- "How is it possible to put so much in such a small book? Homeyer and Sweeney have written a definitive primer for beginning sandtray therapists.
Sand Tray Therapy Topics
witching hour history
sugar cane versus beet