A selection of articles related to sand.
Original articles from our library related to the Sand. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sand.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, 9:2 That I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. 9:3 For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Sand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sand books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Making of a Chip
- Sand. With about 25% (mass) Silicon is – after. Oxygen – the second most frequent Sand – especially Quartz - has high percentages of.
- A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
- A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border. PREPARED BY THE MAJORITY STAFF OF THE.
- Foundry Sand Facts for Civil Engineers
- foundry, it is removed from the foundry and is termed “foundry sand.
- SLOW SAND FILTRATION
- Preface. In recent years there has been a tendency to assume that slow sand.
Suggested News Resources
- Obama expected to approve tar sands pipeline?
- The current controversy concerns the construction of a pipeline bisecting the US from Canada to Texas designed to transport Canadian "tar sands" to refineries in Texas. Supporters say the pipeline will create 20000 jobs.
- The Tar Sands Project - What Is It?
- There has been a great deal of news lately about the Tar Sands Project, especially as it relates to the arrest of Bill McKibben. Many people are struggling with exactly what the Tar Sands Project is and exactly who Bill McKibben is.
- Scott, Hyden win Manhattan Beach Open to stay undefeated on the sand
- By AP, MANHATTAN BEACH, Calif. — Top-seeded Sean Scott and John Hyden defeated seventh-seeded Billy Allen and Brad Keenan 21-18, 21-13 to win the Manhattan Beach Open on Sunday and remain undefeated this summer.
- NJ beaches eroded by Irene, but still usable
- 29, 2011 to push sand back toward dunes that were badly eroded by Hurricane Irene. Shore towns up and down the east coast are scrambling to get their beaches back into usable shape before the Labor Day weekend.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sand is a naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles.
- This is sand
- It changes the pixels on the screen into digital sand. Read more on the project in the blog or visit the gallery. The website is supported by Finnish Design Shop.
- Falling Sand Game - hosted by Chirag Mehta @ chir.ag
- Falling Sand Game. If you don't know what to do, read the Answers.com article on how to play.
- Sands Casino - Resort | Bethlehem
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem. The Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem offers the top slots, table games and poker room in the Northeast!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.