A selection of articles related to sand.
Original articles from our library related to the Sand. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sand.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Hyperactivity and the Healing Force of Tarentula: The Story of a Little Boy
- A mother asks help for her 3 years old son. She calls him hyper-active and very aggressive. I meet her at her place; observing little kids can be best done in their own surroundings and an important deal of choosing a remedy consists of careful observance. I...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard,...
New Testament >> Revelation
Sand is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sand books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Don't build your model on sand
- Volcanic ash can damage jet engines, and Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet (LMU) in Munich volcanologists have developed a new empirical model for assessment of the risk. Their results show that tests using sand do not reflect the behavior of ash in this ...
- Sand beach crews face busy restoration
- Several days of high winds, followed by heavy rainfall took a toll on the 26 miles of Harrison County sand beach. The challenge now is getting the beach back in shape for the spring break crowds that are already arriving.
- "Purge" Clams Before Cooking to Get All the Sand and Grit out of Them
- Nothing ruins spaghetti and clams or a clam boil like biting down on sand.
- Probe ordered into beach sand mining irregularities
- Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has ordered an inquiry by the Vigilance and Enforcement Department into irregularities committed by a private company in mining of beach sand minerals in Srikakulam district.
- Deputy Commissioner directed to make temporary arrangement for sand
- Despite the reservations expressed by Deputy Commissioner A.B. Ibrahim, district in-charge Minister B.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmeclizine uses
howler monkey classification
metromedia radio stations
river shannon history