- Cloistered Hindu Sect Comes Alive In 'Gates Of The Lord' Exhibition
- Rightly, such pichvais are usually reserved for the sandhya arati, or evening worship, during the Gopashtami festival. The evolution of such scenes can be traced through the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- An Ancient Indian Painting Tradition Dictated by the Seasons
- One of India's most private religious communities, the Pushtimarg also developed one of the country's most unique artistic traditions.
- Tolly celebs share their Puja plans!
- Eating good food, especially the bhog, catching the sandhya arati and going all out on the adda sessions, these are what top my to-do list during this time. But pandal-hopping with family is out of the question.
Sandhya Arati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sandhya Arati books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sandhya Arati Topics
Related searchesanticonvulsant barbiturates
common ground internal reference