- `City rly station will be named after Sangolli Rayanna soon'
- BENGALURU: The process of naming the Bengaluru City railway station after freedom fighter Sangolli Rayanna is almost over. After holding another round of meetings, a decision will be taken officially, said chief minister Siddaramaiah on Tuesday.
- Master Anand turns television host
- A short video of a children imitating Challenging Star Darshan from the movie Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna has already evoked good response from the audiences. They will also imitate late actors like MGR and Rajkumar. In tonight's episode, complete ...
- Bengaluru metro goes underground, open to public from today
- The underground stretch (UG-2) will have five stations — Cubbon Road, Dr Ambedkar Veedhi Vidhana Soudha, Sir M Visvesvaraya, Majestic and Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna. The time taken to reach Mysore Road from Byappanahalli would be 33 minutes ...
Sangolli Rayanna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sangolli Rayanna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sangolli Rayanna Topics
Related searcheslauterbach hesse features
list of australian politicians a-f
dna dna in computation
penalty area football functions