A selection of articles related to sanguinarian safety.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanguinarian Safety. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanguinarian Safety.
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Suit of Disks/Pentacles: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF DISKS Meaning: Materiality in all senses. Contentment with what you have reached: power, labor, wealth. Material gain. Attainment. Reversed: Prosperity without happiness. Greed. Fool's gold. 2 OF DISKS - Change Meaning: Alteration of gain and loss,...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 33:2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Sanguinarian Safety is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanguinarian Safety books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Types of People Within the Vampire Community
- Most practicing sanguinarians go to great lengths to find consensual donors and educate themselves on safety techniques, such as getting their blood tested and limiting blood exchange partners to a monogamous relationship. You can find dozens of ...
- Inside the human blood-drinking, 'real vampire' community of New Orleans
- Not every vampire must drink blood to survive (those who do are called “sanguinarians”). Some simply derive strength from taking the “psychic energy” of others. This can be accomplished through intimate human touch, like giving someone a massage.
- Life Among the Vampires
- It's late at night. Late for me, anyway, but still early for the gentleman sitting beside me—he sleeps during the day, and has only just awakened a few hours earlier.
- Real vampires are a thing—and they won't tell their doctors
- “Sanguinarian and psychic vampires are after the same thing—energy,” said John Browning, a post-doctoral fellow at Georgia Institute of Technology and vampire scholar.
- Interview with a real-life vampire: why drinking blood isn't like in Hollywood
- First of all, there's no biting – that's neither safe nor sanitary – and with too many vital arteries, the neck isn't the favored spot.
Sanguinarian Safety Topics
Related searchesdietary fiber uses
english plural regular plurals
karnaugh map history and nomenclature
rich mullins quotes