- Sanhedrin Definition and meaning from Bible Dictionary. SANHEDRIN san'-he- drin (canhedhrin, the Talmudic transcription of the Greek sunedrion): 1.
- Dump your old TV at 'the family farm'
- On May 1, the forces managing Lake County garbage have decided you no longer can dispatch dead TVs and computers to the great Diode Hereafter. Junk disposal is more burdensome now than junk ownership. As the Sanhedrin at the Solid Waste Agency ...
- Readers sound off on cops, Trump and MetroCard machines
- Brooklyn: Can you imagine the outrage that would be coming from the Fox News Sanhedrin of Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Brit Hume, Megyn Kelly and Charles Krauthammer if Hillary or Bernie were conducting themselves like a bunch of “frat boys” as Trump, ...
- Pekudei: Let the celebrations begin!
- Ever since the yearly cycle of Torah readings was standardized towards the end of the Second Temple era, and the fixed calendar as calculated by Hillel II (Hillel ben Yehudah, Nasi or head of the Sanhedrin) was adopted in 4119 (359 C.E.), Parashat ...
- Did later Christians change what Jesus' earliest followers believed about him?
- The Sanhedrin accused James of violating Jewish law and he was executed in A.D. 62.
- Oswald Sanders, author of Spiritual Leadership said:
- Jesus told the Jews, the Pharisees, Sanhedrin, Herodians, they err because: “They neither know the Scriptures, nor the power of God.” It is the same story today like in the times of Jesus.
Sanhedrins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanhedrins books and related discussion.