- Budget 2016 provisions for dairy sector are futuristic: Industry
- The budget has provided fro Rs 850 crore in next few years for spending on the 'Pashudhan Sanjivani', an animal wellness programme and provision of Animal Health Cards ('Nakul Swasthya Patra'); second, an Advanced breeding technology; third, Creation ...
- 'Dr Omi' of 'Sanjivani' no more: Life in pics
- Indian TV actor Sanjit Bedi famous for his character as Dr Omi in the popular TV show 'Sanjivani' passed away on June 23, 2015 due to a brain ailment. The actor was in his late 30s and is survived by his wife.
- Only 18% seats filled under RTE Act quota in state in 2015
- In fact, we face a loss by not filling up quota seats which remain vacant after RTE admissions are over," said Amol Dhamdere, director, Sanjivani International School. To address this, the report recommended clarity on the methodology for computing and ...
- Riverfront likely to host book fair again
- Drashti Patel from Sanjivani Prakashan and a member of executive committee of Gujarat Prakashak Mandal,said, "I welcome AMC's decision and think riverfront is a better venue given the open area and parking facilities.
- Sanjivani Paren standalone Dec 15 sales at Rs 24.02 crore
- Sanjivani Parenteral has reported a standalone total income from operations of Rs 24.02 crore and a net profit of Rs 0.33 crore for the quarter ended Dec '15.
Sanjivani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanjivani books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseye color green eyes
dream dictionary acid
dream symbol self-knowledge