- Ulfa will not support any party, says Chetia
- The Ulfa leadership (barring the faction headed by Paresh Barua) has come a long way . Once fighting for an independent Assam, it no longer rejects the election process.But a decision on whether its members will vote is yet to be taken.
- 'Assam has failed to project Sankardeva on a global stage'
- A: I have written a long introduction about Indian drama and the context in which Sankardeva worked. I have written about his style, his traditions and his specialities. I have done a contextual comparison of Sankardeva with other dramatists of the world.
- Will Sarbananda bring happiness for all in shrinking Majuli?
- Several satras (monasteries) resembling those of medieval times are headed by satradhikars teaching Vaishnavism, which was introduced by Srimanta Sankardeva (14491568). Each satra has an unknown wealth of Vaishnavite scriptures and extensive ...
- Vaishnavite shrine bans political activity ahead of assembly polls
- The management board of the renowned Batadrava Thaan, a religious institution founded by the great Vaishnavite saint and socio-religious reformer Srimanta Sankardeva, on Friday issued the directive to prevent politicization of the religious institution.
- Udalguri festival ends
- Tarapati Upadhyaya, Sahitya Akademy awardee released, Sankardeva Mahakavyam, the first ever epic in Sanskrit language on the life and works of great Assamese Vaishnavite icon Srimanta Sankardev, authored by Bidyapati Dahal of Udalguri town.
Sankardeva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sankardeva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesatlas shrugged foreign translations
tackle football types of tackles
crowd psychology emergent-norm theory
400 bc events