A selection of articles related to sankhya philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Sankhya Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sankhya Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Sankhya Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sankhya Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- They are arranged in pairs: Nyaya, Vaisheshika and Sankhya; Yoga, Mimansa Vedanta. The objective of all is the same: Salvation of men from ...
- UPSC Civil Services IAS Main Written Exam 2012: Philosophy Paper I
- The annual report of UPSC states that in UPSC IAS Civil Services Exam 2012, 1116 candidates had opted for the Philosophy optional. Paper I of Philosophy optional consists of topics under History and Problems of Philosophy . The Paper I of Philosophy ...
- Gravitational waves discovery: Praise Einstein, but don't forget these Indian guys
- In a landmark discovery scientists have detected gravitational waves, hypothesized by Albert Einstein over 100 years ago. Announced on Thursday, this opens a new window for studying the cosmos. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have detected gravitational ...
- Why Indian philosophy is incomplete without atheism
- Most Indian philosophers explain how their propositions are connected with the four purusharthas - desires (kama), means to fulfil the desires (artha), framework to fulfil the desires (dharma), and letting go of desires (moksha).