- Sannyasi definition, a wandering beggar and ascetic. See more.
- The Missionary Sannyasi and the Burden of the Colonized: The
- in the select relevant writings of the sannyasi, who hated any political categorization of his work.
- Sannyasi, BD on Abdulla Ismail Kajee
- T is at the urgent request of Swami. 5 Bhawani Dayal Sannyasi that I write this foreword to his biography- of our mutual friend, Mr. Abdulla Ismail Kajee.
- The role of religious devotees, termed Sannyasis, Fakirs, Nagas
- military activities against what they termed Sannyasi or Fakirs, who that the Sannyasi or Gosains appear to have regularly followed at the time.
- of a national &dquo;Thug&dquo; conspiracy in the nineteenth
- sectarian features.
- Knatsch im Sektenstadl. Ein Sommerkino-Tipp
- Produzenten und Mimen von „Sommer in Orange“ sind - mit Ausnahme des Sympathiebärchens Chiem van Houweninge, der den kreglen Senior-Sannyasi Prakash gibt – durchweg recht jung.
- sannyasi - Definition of sannyasi at YourDictionary.com
- noun. a Hindu holy man who is a homeless mendicant; a disciple of any of certain gurus.
Sannyasi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sannyasi books and related discussion.