- Bhagwan: Sannyasins im Schlachthof-Viertel
- Die Sannyasins, wie sich die Bhagwan-Jünger nannten, waren in den Achtzigern Teil des Hamburger Karoviertels, einem Altbauquartier direkt am Schlachthofgelände. Angelockt wurden sie von der makrobiotischen Küche eines vegetarischen Restaurants.
- Osho's 26th death anniversary: Some interesting facts about the mystic
- In 1970, after settling in Bombay for a while, Osho took on the role of a spiritual teacher and began initiating disciples, known as neo-sannyasins. Moving to Pune in 1974, he established an ashram that attracted increasing numbers of Westerners.
- Why Are We Attached To Our Misery?
- They feel cheated; you have something that is not available to them. Why are you happy? So we have learned down the ages a subtle mechanism: to repress happiness and to express misery.
- How Swami Vivekananda gave Durga Puja at Belur Math an idol makeover
- They became convinced that the monks of the Ramakrishna Order were truly "Sanatan Sannyasins". According to Sarat Chandra Chakravarty, Swami Vivekananda's main purpose in conducting this Durga Puja was to remove all unsavoury doubts and ...
Sannyasins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sannyasins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
masturbation humour and masturbation
time constant differential equation
stare decisis pros and cons