Sanskrit Computational Linguistics
A selection of articles related to sanskrit computational linguistics.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Computational Linguistics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Computational Linguistics.
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Sanskrit Computational Linguistics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- UChicago faculty members receive named, distinguished service professorships
- Rzhetsky is a pioneer in the development of novel computational strategies that shed light on the complex genetic, molecular and environmental interactions involved in human health and disease. ...
- 132 Indian academicians call for removal of Sheldon Pollock as general editor
- Ramesh C. Bhardwaj , Professor and Head, Department of Sanskrit, Delhi University; Dr. Kapil Kapoor , Former Pro Vice Chancellor, JNU, New Delhi.
- IIT Madras students' drive to revive Sanskrit in campus
- Sanskrit's inherent vibrational properties and its grammar, make it one of the most efficient engine for computational linguistics.
- JNU mulls part-time courses on yoga, Indian culture
- The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is considering starting part-time courses on Indian culture and yoga, offered by its Special Centre for Sanskrit Studies.