A selection of articles related to sanskrit literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Sanskrit Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sanskrit literature
- “Leran Sanskrit Through English Medium” 1. Canada Academy of Sanskrit Sanskriti rtnaakr qvaaca.
- SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION IN ANCIENT SANSKRIT LITERATURE
- SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION IN ANCIENT SANSKRIT. LITERATURE. 1.
- Annals of Prithvinarayan Shah in Contemporary Sanskrit Literature
- and in Sanskrit, the hero of an epic, by rule, must be a royal one. Thus originated the historical literature in Sanskrit which is composed in. Vams'a a.
- Profile of a Natural Disaster in Ancient Sanskrit Literature
- Sanskrit literature of ancient and medieval India is rich in information related to earth sciences.
- SANSKRIT LITERATURE ( CODE NO. 26 ) PAPER - I DRAMA
- Translation in Sanskrit. 5. Composition - an essay in Sanskrit.
Suggested News Resources
- Sanskrit as career option
- Sanskrit experts posted in this area are holding camps, stage shows and distributing Sanskrit literature to promote the language. The government intends to turn some villages into model Sanskrit Village.
- The All-embracing Poet
- He later joined a travelling theatre troupe and learned (as opposed to studied) Bangla and Sanskrit literature when he was very young.
- A bird's eye view
- I also took references from various texts like Sanskrit Literature by KN Dave, Birds of the World by Christopher Helm and A Field Guide To The Birds Of India by Krys Kazmierczak.
- Taking Mahabharata beyond Bharat
- In India on an extended academic visit from the United States, Knutson is a scholar of Sanskrit literature at University of California, Berkley.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit Literature - Sanskrit Language Literature - Literature in
- Sanskrit language is the medium of explaining literature in Sanskrit. Read further about Sanskrit language literature.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.