A selection of articles related to sanskrit literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Literature.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Sanskrit Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Govt to set up Sanskrit cells in IITs to research ancient science
- Premier engineering and scientific institutes run by the Centre, including the IITs, should have a Sanskrit cell to help students study ancient literature related to their fields, a panel set up by the education ministry has recommended.
- Making Sense of Confusion: Indian Philosophy
- The word "Vedanta" literally means "end of the Veda" in Sanskrit. In common use, however, the word is used with reference to the concluding portions of the Vedic literature, known also as the Upanishads. While the Vedas were composed between 3500 B.
Sanskrit Literature Topics
Related searchesalan moore marvelmanmiracleman
lightsaber combat form vi niman
buddhist temples in thailand