A selection of articles related to sanskrit mantras.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Mantras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Mantras.
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Sanskrit Mantras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Mantras books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mantra Mala Manual
- Chenrezi (Avalokiteshvara in Sanskrit) is the Bodhisattvha of compassion and is presently embodied by His Holiness the. 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.
- The Philosophy of Kirtan: Kirtan (from the Sanskrit word meaning “to
- They taught Sanskrit mantras to common people using simple melodies, accompanied by handclaps and finger cymbals and drums.
- ARTICLE Vespers: The Litany of the Great Compassionate One (The
- There are Sanskrit mantras that are the equivalent of “bang,” but you can't quite do “bang, bang, bang,” if you see what I mean, without it seeming silly in English.
Suggested News Resources
- Shimshai Performs Live in Studio
- Whether singing the ancient Sanskrit mantras of India, the traditional folk songs of South America, or performing his own original works, Shimshai's music is both unique, and diverse, he even sings in seven languages.
- San Francisco's World Music Company CIIS Public Programs & Performances
- Deva Premal & Miten are two of the most eminent singers and musicians in the New Age genre, and their work places Sanskrit mantras in a contemporary context.
- Music in the name of peace
- Her most recent solo recording, "Sanctuary" (2009), is inspired by Western pop, Indian devotional music, Sanskrit mantras, North African grooves and psychedelic arrangements.
Suggested Web Resources
- Some Simple Mantras, If You - Sanskrit Mantras and Spiritual Power
- Extract: Some Simple Mantras, If You Are Just Starting Out.
- Sanskrit Mantras and Spiritual Power
- Information about traditional Sanskrit mantras, chanting, and puja (worship).
- Sanskrit Prayers and Mantras
- Invocations, Prayers, and Mantras.
- Mantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sanskrit word mantra- (m.; also n.
- Sanskrit mantras for healing - YouTube
- Dec 23, 2008 Sanskrit mantra for healing using mostly bija (seed) sounds which stimulate and balance energy centers in the body (chakras).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrit Mantras Topics
Related searchesbohemian rhapsody trivia
animal testing number of animals used
taruna nusantara high school
meaning of dreams about vitamins
mukilteo washington history
stargate atlantis technology