A selection of articles related to sanskrit mantras.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Mantras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Mantras.
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Sanskrit Mantras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Mantras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How to Come up With a Kick-Ass Personal Mantra
- I recommend having two mantras for the two areas of your life where you need them most. If you're on the job hunt, for example, maybe you have one to reassure you before an interview. If you're dating, you have another to repeat on the way to a first date.
- Modi lavishes praise on Art of Living, its cultural festival (Roundup)
- The entire world is my family," he said, recalling Sanskrit phrase "vasudhaiva kutumbakam", which means "the world is one family", as one of the loftiest Vedic thoughts.
- Land that reveres Sanskrit
- Sanskrit is revered there and Siddham, a sixth century script that has disappeared in India, has been preserved. Buddhist priests chant Sanskrit mantras in pristine diction performing havan or homam.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- It is remarkable that human beings were able to memorize such huge volumes of text, maintaining the sanctity and perfection of inflexion and pronunciation involved in correct Sanskrit pronunication. ... The Vedas are summed up in the Gayatri Mantra.
- 13 Lord Shiv aartis and chants to listen to and celebrate Maha Shivratri
- Maha Shivratri has a lot of importance in India and there are a lot of Sanskrit shlokas and mantras chanted on this day to appease Lord Shiva.