A selection of articles related to sanskrit mantras.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Mantras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Mantras.
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- Degrees in Reiki
- "We are all cells in the same body of humanity." Peace Pilgrim The Reiki system as Mikao Usui developed knows three degrees or levels through which you gradually open up for a great amount of high vibrational energy. All other Reiki systems are...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Sanskrit Mantras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Mantras books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mantra Mala Manual
- Chenrezi (Avalokiteshvara in Sanskrit) is the Bodhisattvha of compassion and is presently embodied by His Holiness the. 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.
- The Philosophy of Kirtan: Kirtan (from the Sanskrit word meaning “to
- They taught Sanskrit mantras to common people using simple melodies, accompanied by handclaps and finger cymbals and drums.
- ARTICLE Vespers: The Litany of the Great Compassionate One (The
- There are Sanskrit mantras that are the equivalent of “bang,” but you can't quite do “bang, bang, bang,” if you see what I mean, without it seeming silly in English.
Suggested News Resources
- Shimshai Performs Live in Studio
- Whether singing the ancient Sanskrit mantras of India, the traditional folk songs of South America, or performing his own original works, Shimshai's music is both unique, and diverse, he even sings in seven languages.
- San Francisco's World Music Company CIIS Public Programs & Performances
- Deva Premal & Miten are two of the most eminent singers and musicians in the New Age genre, and their work places Sanskrit mantras in a contemporary context.
- Music in the name of peace
- Her most recent solo recording, "Sanctuary" (2009), is inspired by Western pop, Indian devotional music, Sanskrit mantras, North African grooves and psychedelic arrangements.
Suggested Web Resources
- Some Simple Mantras, If You - Sanskrit Mantras and Spiritual Power
- Extract: Some Simple Mantras, If You Are Just Starting Out.
- Sanskrit Mantras and Spiritual Power
- Information about traditional Sanskrit mantras, chanting, and puja (worship).
- Sanskrit Prayers and Mantras
- Invocations, Prayers, and Mantras.
- Mantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sanskrit word mantra- (m.; also n.
- Sanskrit mantras for healing - YouTube
- Dec 23, 2008 Sanskrit mantra for healing using mostly bija (seed) sounds which stimulate and balance energy centers in the body (chakras).