A selection of articles related to sanskrit mantras.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Mantras. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Mantras.
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Sanskrit Mantras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Mantras books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mantra Mala Manual
- Chenrezi (Avalokiteshvara in Sanskrit) is the Bodhisattvha of compassion and is presently embodied by His Holiness the. 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet.
- The Philosophy of Kirtan: Kirtan (from the Sanskrit word meaning “to
- They taught Sanskrit mantras to common people using simple melodies, accompanied by handclaps and finger cymbals and drums.
- ARTICLE Vespers: The Litany of the Great Compassionate One (The
- There are Sanskrit mantras that are the equivalent of “bang,” but you can't quite do “bang, bang, bang,” if you see what I mean, without it seeming silly in English.
Suggested News Resources
- Shimshai Performs Live in Studio
- Whether singing the ancient Sanskrit mantras of India, the traditional folk songs of South America, or performing his own original works, Shimshai's music is both unique, and diverse, he even sings in seven languages.
- San Francisco's World Music Company CIIS Public Programs & Performances
- Deva Premal & Miten are two of the most eminent singers and musicians in the New Age genre, and their work places Sanskrit mantras in a contemporary context.
- Music in the name of peace
- Her most recent solo recording, "Sanctuary" (2009), is inspired by Western pop, Indian devotional music, Sanskrit mantras, North African grooves and psychedelic arrangements.
Suggested Web Resources
- Some Simple Mantras, If You - Sanskrit Mantras and Spiritual Power
- Extract: Some Simple Mantras, If You Are Just Starting Out.
- Sanskrit Mantras and Spiritual Power
- Information about traditional Sanskrit mantras, chanting, and puja (worship).
- Sanskrit Prayers and Mantras
- Invocations, Prayers, and Mantras.
- Mantra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sanskrit word mantra- (m.; also n.
- Sanskrit mantras for healing - YouTube
- Dec 23, 2008 Sanskrit mantra for healing using mostly bija (seed) sounds which stimulate and balance energy centers in the body (chakras).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrit Mantras Topics
Related searcheshouse of leaves yggdrasil
thigh medial compartment
psychotherapy brief counseling
list of shipwrecks france