A selection of articles related to sanskrit names.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Sanskrit Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Names books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- From Ceylon to Sri Lanka
- The British name for the island, 'Ceylon' came from the Dutch 'Zeylan' . ... The earliest literary references to Lanka are found in the Mahabharata (compiled between 4th century BC and 4th century AD) and in a Sanskrit inscription dated to 4th century AD.
- Holi Festival of Colors: bringing light, love and good vibrations to Riverside
- Composed of Sanskrit names, the mantra refers to the supreme god, Krishna, found in Hinduism. At the top of every hour, guests were encouraged to gather near the stage for a mass color throw.
- Secrets of Beings: The Pillars of Shiva
- The pillars (called lingam in Sanskrit) of Lord Shiva -- identified as a supreme god, along with Brahma and Vishnu, constituting the trimurti (trinity of gods) -- are strewn all over the world, including Washington D.C., Luxor, Paris, and Karnataka.
- Paris Fashion Week: The Balenciaga debut of Vetements designer Demna Gvasalia
- When approached to licence his name to ready-to-wear – the arena the label currently operates in, to the tune of a turnover exceeding £270m per annum – Monsieur Balenciaga declared he would not prostitute himself.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrit Names Topics
Related searchesmarvel rating system history
elena paparizou cd singles
kingmaker board game
the critic franklin sherman
dream analysis lizard