A selection of articles related to sanskrit script.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Script. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Script.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Sanskrit Script is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Script books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Devanagari Script
- Devanagari Script: Short vowels. A i u. §.
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita Aèvaghoùa
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita by. Aèvaghoùa edited by. Edward B.
- The Phonemic approach for Sanskrit text
- The Phonemic approach for Sanskrit text. Prof. R.
- YAJUR VEDA UPAKARMA VIDHI
- The upakarma section in this document has been provided bilingually. Those unfamiliar with.
- (Lang) Introduction To Sanskrit.mdi
- LESSON ONE 1. Alphabet: The vowels in roman script 2. The first six vowels in devanagari 4.
Suggested News Resources
- Malaria, guns and jungle beer
- She pulled out a piece of paper, crumpled, housing Sanskrit script. Permilah began reading out the demands of the people. Shyly avoiding eye contact with the crowd, and tangibly, nervously conscious of our camera.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
- A Sanskrit letter chart (for vowels, consonants, conjunct consonants, totally 46) in transliteration and nagari script.
- Sanskrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Therefore, Sanskrit has no native script of its own.
- Ancient Scripts: Devanagari
- Even though a descendent of the Brahmi script, Devanagari has evolved into a highly cursive script.