A selection of articles related to sanskrit script.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Script. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Script.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Sanskrit Script is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Script books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Devanagari Script
- Devanagari Script: Short vowels. A i u. §.
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita Aèvaghoùa
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita by. Aèvaghoùa edited by. Edward B.
- The Phonemic approach for Sanskrit text
- The Phonemic approach for Sanskrit text. Prof. R.
- YAJUR VEDA UPAKARMA VIDHI
- The upakarma section in this document has been provided bilingually. Those unfamiliar with.
- (Lang) Introduction To Sanskrit.mdi
- LESSON ONE 1. Alphabet: The vowels in roman script 2. The first six vowels in devanagari 4.
Suggested News Resources
- Malaria, guns and jungle beer
- She pulled out a piece of paper, crumpled, housing Sanskrit script. Permilah began reading out the demands of the people. Shyly avoiding eye contact with the crowd, and tangibly, nervously conscious of our camera.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
- A Sanskrit letter chart (for vowels, consonants, conjunct consonants, totally 46) in transliteration and nagari script.
- Sanskrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Therefore, Sanskrit has no native script of its own.
- Ancient Scripts: Devanagari
- Even though a descendent of the Brahmi script, Devanagari has evolved into a highly cursive script.