A selection of articles related to sanskrit script.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Script. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Script.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Sanskrit Script is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Script books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindi films popular in Pak, says veteran actor Raza Murad
- Hindi is nothing but Pakistani language hiding in Sanskrit script. Very purpose of Pakistani language Hindi imposition is to eventually convert India into an Islamic nation.
- Assam: CID inquiry ordered on burned Class 10 exam answer scripts
- Officials are trying to ascertain from which examination centres these answer scripts were collected.
- Decoding this script could crack the mystery of the Indus valley civilization
- But a contemporary connection to the Indus script isn't as clear, and politics further complicate the matter of using one if it does exist.
- From the land of the rising sun
- Beejaksharas (the 6th Century Sanskrit alphabet) are still deeply venerated in Japan, while we have forgotten the 6th Century Sanskrit script of Siddham. The havan or homa is called Goma in Japan.
- Land that reveres Sanskrit | Chennai NYOOOZ
- Summary: Sanskrit is revered there and Siddham, a sixth century script that has disappeared in India, has been preserved. Buddhist priests chant Sanskrit mantras in pristine diction performing havan or homam.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrit Script Topics
Related searchesfred phelps
childfree childfree slang
dream interpretation dance
economy of india public expenditure
bob geldof charity work