A selection of articles related to sanskrit script.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Script. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Script.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Sanskrit Script is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Script books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Devanagari Script
- Devanagari Script: Short vowels. A i u. §.
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita Aèvaghoùa
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita by. Aèvaghoùa edited by. Edward B.
- The Phonemic approach for Sanskrit text
- The Phonemic approach for Sanskrit text. Prof. R.
- YAJUR VEDA UPAKARMA VIDHI
- The upakarma section in this document has been provided bilingually. Those unfamiliar with.
- (Lang) Introduction To Sanskrit.mdi
- LESSON ONE 1. Alphabet: The vowels in roman script 2. The first six vowels in devanagari 4.
Suggested News Resources
- Malaria, guns and jungle beer
- She pulled out a piece of paper, crumpled, housing Sanskrit script. Permilah began reading out the demands of the people. Shyly avoiding eye contact with the crowd, and tangibly, nervously conscious of our camera.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
- A Sanskrit letter chart (for vowels, consonants, conjunct consonants, totally 46) in transliteration and nagari script.
- Sanskrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Therefore, Sanskrit has no native script of its own.
- Ancient Scripts: Devanagari
- Even though a descendent of the Brahmi script, Devanagari has evolved into a highly cursive script.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.