A selection of articles related to sanskrit terms.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Terms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Terms.
- Persephone - An Intutitive View
- Persephone is a Goddess whose history has been mainly inferred from ancient mythological placement of her as Demeter’s daughter and Hades wife. She has rarely been addressed outside of the context of her connection to these two more infamous individuals....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Sanskrit Terms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Terms books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Meet Armando Luna Of Trifusion, Bayview's First Yoga Studio
- I also teach them basic yoga poses and how to chant in Sanskrit. All of this builds their self esteem. Each class that I teach ...
- The search for the value of pi
- An infinite series is the sum (or much less commonly, product) of the terms of an infinite sequence, such as ½, ¼, 1/8, 1/16, … 1/(2n).
- The great Mughal whitewash
- Some Indians, it seems, would rather forget about their own past than come to terms with it. This is an extraordinary development rooted in the misguided approach to history promulgated by right-wing Hindu nationalism ...
- The Mughals and Sanskrit scholars
- The Mughals also adapted Sanskrit terms and ideas in order to develop new modes of expression.
- 'Death has a blessing, it never gets blamed. Congress is like that': Wit
- Now when some persons' terms (in Rajya Sabha) are coming to an end, it is quite natural that these 'bhule bisre sur' (forgotten notes) are heard.
Sanskrit Terms Topics
Related searchesd h lawrence letters
munich massacre impact on the games
dream dictionary mercury
loudoun county virginia history