A selection of articles related to sanskrit terms.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Terms. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Terms.
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Sanskrit Terms is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Terms books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Glossary of Sanskrit Terms
- GLOSSARY OF SANSKRIT. TERMS by. SWAMI KRISHNANANDA.
- Sanskrit Etymology
- Some Sanskrit Terms. Abhimanyu: other name for Saubhadra.
- Sanskrit Pronunciation -- Part 2
- 10 / Sanskrit Pronunciation. Part 2. Sanskrit Terms.
- On the Translation of Sanskrit Terms
- On the Translation of Sanskrit Terms.
- Glossary of Sanskrit and Indic terms and phrases
- Glossary of Sanskrit and Indic terms and phrases. No. Word or phrase.
Suggested News Resources
- The Once and Future Yoga
- Just two weeks ago, I was on a panel on the topic in Los Angeles, at the Moksha Festival (moksha is one of several Sanskrit terms for spiritual liberation). The festival, called Yoga 2.
- An unofficial shift to Bengali
- "Indian philosophy is full of Sanskrit terms and we can still grapple if the lecture is in Bengali, but not when Western philosophy is taught, which is entirely different," she reasons.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit Glossary
- Glossary of Sanskrit Terms. A | B | C | D | E | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | Y | StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!
- Sanskrit Terms
- A list of Sanskrit terms along with their meanings taken primarily from the Bhagavad-gita and the Upanisads.
- Glossary of Sanskrit Terms - In the Light of Wisdom
- Overcoming Obstacles · All-Consuming Devotion to God · Longing for Realisation. Appendix.
- Yoga Journal - Yoga Quizzes & Tools - 200 Key Sanskrit Yoga Terms
- Yoga article: Discerning dharma from kharma or bhakti from shakti is an important lesson for all yoga students--whether you are a beginner or a long-time yogi.
- Sanskrit Terms
- Jun 28, 1997 Select the first letter of the word from the list above to jump to appropriate section of the glossary.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrit Terms Topics
Related searchessnk boss syndrome
hagia sophia construction
gnu privacy guard how gpg works
music of spain navarre and la rioja