A selection of articles related to sanskrit text.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Text. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Text.
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Egyptian Temples, part V: Daily Rituals
- Preparations for the Awakening of the God began already before dawn. The temple workers were busy baking fresh bread, preparing other offerings like meat and vegetables, even flowers, and arrange everything carefully on platters. The offerings had to satisfy...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Sanskrit Text is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Text books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- aShTAvakra gItA - Sanskrit Documents
- May 15, 2011 aShTAvakra gItA .. a a Ú я u Ê. Ê e Ú º 1-1.
- ANALYSIS OF SANSKRIT TEXT: PARSING AND SEMANTIC
- Sanskrit text, the parser identifies the root words and gives the dependency relations based on semantic constraints.
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita Aèvaghoùa
- The Sanskrit Text of Buddha-carita by. Aèvaghoùa edited by. Edward B.
- ïI gué gIta
- ïI gué gIta. Çré Guru Gétä. ASy ïI guégIta StaeÇmÙSy, asya çré gurugétä stotramantrasya |.
- Krishi- Parashara: an Early Sanskrit Text on Agriculture By Manikant
- KRISHI PARASHAR is a compilation of the original text in Sanskrit, is a translation by. Sadhale with commentaries by H V Balakundi and Y L Nene.
Suggested News Resources
- Of familiar and unfamiliar characters from the epic
- The translator of Vyasa's epic today has a much easier task when it comes to struggling with the Sanskrit text. Enough and more has been done by others in many languages.
- Indian Traffic Rules:
- Most Indian road users observe a version of the Highway Code based on a Sanskrit text.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit Texts and Stotras
- The Itranslator99 software was used to convert the ITRANS code -- in which most of the Sanskrit documents were originally encoded -- into Devanagari text.
- Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
- The oldest known text in Sanskrit, the Rigveda, a collection of over a thousand Hindu hymns, composed during the 2nd millenium BC.
- Sanskrit Documents
- The file Ganguli.pdf (175 KB, 32 pages) contains the original Sanskrit text and the English translation by K.M.
- Sacred-Texts: Hinduism
- H.H. Wilson was one of the first Europeans to translate a Hindu sacred text from the original Sanskrit.
- Sanskrit Documents List: Miscellaneous
- The text is important enough for Sanskrit students and scholars to be presented in a separate category.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrit Text Topics
enlightenment concept definition
shiva origin theories
polyethylene terephthalate uses
george lincoln rockwell assassination
v-3 cannon description
apaches public information film plot