A selection of articles related to sanskrit vowels.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit Vowels. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit Vowels.
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Sanskrit Vowels is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit Vowels books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sansktir Pronunciation -- Part 1
- diacritic combinations used in Sanskrit romanization are given in English alphabetical order in Table 1.
- csl conventions - Clay Sanskrit Library
- csl conventions sanskrit alphabetical order. Vowels: a ¯a i ¯ı u ¯u r. ¯r.
- Handbook for The Online Sanskrit Audio Course Part Two: Sandhi
- The Online Sanskrit Audio Course. Part Two: Sandhi Rules.
- THE SANSKRIT ALPHABET Vowels a ¡ a schwa as in about, sofa å
- order of the Sanskrit alphabet. The order follows a systematic arrangement based on classes of sounds: vowels first, then consonants.
- Vowel Length in Middle Chinese Based on Buddhist Sanskrit
- Key words: Buddhist terms, Middle Chinese, Sanskrit, vowel length. 1. used characters containing such to transcribe Sanskrit long vowels.
Suggested News Resources
- A sound tradition
- “Mantras are made up of Sanskrit vowels and consonants,” says Vignesh Subramaniam, a research engineer at the Singapore-MIT alliance.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
- Details of Sanskrit, the classical language of India. Devanāgarī alphabet for Sanskrit. Vowels and vowel diacritics.
- Sanskrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sanskrit is a historical Indo-Aryan language and the primary liturgical language of Hinduism.
- Sanskrit Vowels: Pronunciation and Transliteration - YouTube
- Jan 17, 2009 http://content.esotericteaching.org This video is part of our online Esoteric Teaching University of Higher Knowledge Bhakta Degree Program.
- Practical Sanskrit: writing sanskrit vowels and symbols
- Feb 17, 2010 a short post, about a video on writing sanskrit vowels, and some experiments above: video showing how to write sanskrit vowels.