A selection of articles related to sanskrit.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit.
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Sanskrit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sanskrit and Prakrit
- When Sanskrit is written in another script, the corresponding letters in that script are transliterated according to this table. 1). (see Note.
- ETRI Bib. Sanskrit Study
- Bibliographic Guides. Sanskrit Language Study: An Annotated Bibliography of Selected Materials in English.
- Bible in Sanskrit
- the New Testament from Greek into Sanskrit, published as second edition in the year 1851.
- 9 Sanskrit Alphabet
- Sanskrit. Alphabet with English Transliteration. Ē ĒŸ Ń Ö Ü į a ā i ī u ū ä ć å ē e ai o au ą ā ƒ‡.
Suggested News Resources
- Sanskrit as career option
- By Ravindra Saini in Dehradun THOSE days have gone when students in Uttarakhand used to think thrice before reading Sanskrit in schools and colleges.
- Sanskrit back in demand among students
- In Kerala though, thanks to the youth festivals more schoolchildren are finding renewed interest in Sanskrit, notes Jayaprakash, a sanskrit teacher at Allapuzha TD School.
- Maha Mrityunjaya jaap held for Anna's health
- 50 students of local Sanskrit Mahavidlaya chanted the mrityunjaya jaap and later, a hawan-yajna was held. President of Sanatan dharamshala Naveen Kedia said, "Anna is getting weaker every passing day.
- One-of-a-Kind Clothing, Based on Ayurveda, Launches Online
- Vastra is an ancient word from Sanskrit that translates to 'clothing' or fabric' .
- Mangalore: National Symposium on Sanskrit Begins at Vijaya College
- Although Sanskrit enjoys national recognition, it's yet to make its effect. The need of the hour is to study its ideology,” said Professor VN Jha, former director, Sanskrit Study Centre, Pune, and internationally-acclaimed Sanskrit linguist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sanskrit is a historical Indo-Aryan language and the primary liturgical language of Hinduism.
- Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
- A Sanskrit letter chart (for vowels, consonants, conjunct consonants, totally 46) in transliteration and nagari script.
- Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit
- Spokensanskrit - An English - Sanskrit dictionary: This is an online hypertext dictionary for Sanskrit - English and English - Sanskrit.
- Sri Devasthanam - the website of the Sanskrit Religions Institute that presents information on Hindu culture that is both scholarly and religious.
- Ukindia Learn Sanskrit Lesson 1
- Sanskrit Lesson 1 Sanskrit is one of the world's most ancient languages and is derived from the same proto To revise the Sanskrit/Hindi script click here.
Related searcheshello world program gembase 4gl
che guevara source notes
history of sumer entemena
often referred to as the virgin mary