A selection of articles related to sanskrit.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit.
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Sanskrit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sanskrit varsity to be set up in Panchkula: Khattar
- The Asha Yatra led by Sri M (centre) reaches Karnal on Friday. Tribune photo: Ravi Kumar. Tribune News Service.
- Sanskrit samithi plea
- Samithi general secretary Surendran Kadakode said here on Thursday that this included a decision on filling up of the Sanskrit teachers' vacancies in lower primary schools.
- Swadeshi Indology and the Destruction of Sanskrit
- First, they self-righteously claim to be defenders of Sanskrit, valiantly committed to protecting Sanskrit scholarship from being colonised by foreigners.
Related searchesexodus furry rebellion
racism in the united states
police command vehicle
cuisine of morocco ingredients