A selection of articles related to sanskrit.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrit.
- What is Reiki?
- A Brief Overview The knowledge that an unseen energy flows through all living things and is connected directly to the quality of health has been part of the wisdom of many cultures since ancient times. The existence of this "life force energy" has...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Sanskrit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrit books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sanskrit and Prakrit
- When Sanskrit is written in another script, the corresponding letters in that script are transliterated according to this table. 1). (see Note.
- ETRI Bib. Sanskrit Study
- Bibliographic Guides. Sanskrit Language Study: An Annotated Bibliography of Selected Materials in English.
- Bible in Sanskrit
- the New Testament from Greek into Sanskrit, published as second edition in the year 1851.
- 9 Sanskrit Alphabet
- Sanskrit. Alphabet with English Transliteration. Ē ĒŸ Ń Ö Ü į a ā i ī u ū ä ć å ē e ai o au ą ā ƒ‡.
Suggested News Resources
- Sanskrit as career option
- By Ravindra Saini in Dehradun THOSE days have gone when students in Uttarakhand used to think thrice before reading Sanskrit in schools and colleges.
- Sanskrit back in demand among students
- In Kerala though, thanks to the youth festivals more schoolchildren are finding renewed interest in Sanskrit, notes Jayaprakash, a sanskrit teacher at Allapuzha TD School.
- Maha Mrityunjaya jaap held for Anna's health
- 50 students of local Sanskrit Mahavidlaya chanted the mrityunjaya jaap and later, a hawan-yajna was held. President of Sanatan dharamshala Naveen Kedia said, "Anna is getting weaker every passing day.
- One-of-a-Kind Clothing, Based on Ayurveda, Launches Online
- Vastra is an ancient word from Sanskrit that translates to 'clothing' or fabric' .
- Mangalore: National Symposium on Sanskrit Begins at Vijaya College
- Although Sanskrit enjoys national recognition, it's yet to make its effect. The need of the hour is to study its ideology,” said Professor VN Jha, former director, Sanskrit Study Centre, Pune, and internationally-acclaimed Sanskrit linguist.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sanskrit is a historical Indo-Aryan language and the primary liturgical language of Hinduism.
- Sanskrit alphabet, pronunciation and language
- A Sanskrit letter chart (for vowels, consonants, conjunct consonants, totally 46) in transliteration and nagari script.
- Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit
- Spokensanskrit - An English - Sanskrit dictionary: This is an online hypertext dictionary for Sanskrit - English and English - Sanskrit.
- Sri Devasthanam - the website of the Sanskrit Religions Institute that presents information on Hindu culture that is both scholarly and religious.
- Ukindia Learn Sanskrit Lesson 1
- Sanskrit Lesson 1 Sanskrit is one of the world's most ancient languages and is derived from the same proto To revise the Sanskrit/Hindi script click here.
Related searchestobolsk monuments
tori amos videography
maine professional sports teams
meaning of dreams about explosion
roselle plant tea