A selection of articles related to sanskrita dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrita Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrita Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Sanskrita Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrita Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reverse Sanskrit Dictionary
- 1. Reverse Sanskrit Dictionary. Rückläufiges Sanskrit-Wörterbuch.
- Report on the Cologne Sanskrit Dictionary Project
- the major bilingual Sanskrit dictionaries compiled in the 19th century.
- Online Sanskrit Dictionary February 12, 2003 Introduction The
- Online. Sanskrit Dictionary. February.
- AN EFFORT TO DEVELOP A TAGGED LEXICAL RESOURCE FOR
- ging a Traditional Sanskrit dictionary.
- ETRI Bib. Sanskrit Study
- An Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Sanskrit on Historical Principles, general editor A Practical Sanskrit Dictionary, by Arthur Anthony Macdonell. 1st ed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit
- Spokensanskrit - An English - Sanskrit dictionary: This is an online hypertext dictionary for Sanskrit - English and English - Sanskrit.
- Online Sanskrit Dictionary (Monier williams)
- Aug 30, 2006 This is the web interface to the Monier Williams Sanskrit Dictionary.
- Sanskrit Dictionary
- Sanskrit-English Dictionary. Dictionary reference list used at http://bhagavata.org to the file that was loaded from: sacred-texts.
- Sanskrit dictionary. English to Sanskrit dictionary. Sanskrit to English
- Modern Online English to Sanskrit dictionary with over 50000 words. Online English to Sanskrit dictionary. English-Sanskrit translation online.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrita Dictionary Topics
Related searchesthe real ghostbusters pke meter
meditation adverse effects
swami ranganathananda swamiji speaks
dream symbol ascending
5 cap capping process
holocaust theology ignaz maybaum