A selection of articles related to sanskrita dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Sanskrita Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sanskrita Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Sanskrita Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanskrita Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reverse Sanskrit Dictionary
- 1. Reverse Sanskrit Dictionary. Rückläufiges Sanskrit-Wörterbuch.
- Report on the Cologne Sanskrit Dictionary Project
- the major bilingual Sanskrit dictionaries compiled in the 19th century.
- Online Sanskrit Dictionary February 12, 2003 Introduction The
- Online. Sanskrit Dictionary. February.
- AN EFFORT TO DEVELOP A TAGGED LEXICAL RESOURCE FOR
- ging a Traditional Sanskrit dictionary.
- ETRI Bib. Sanskrit Study
- An Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Sanskrit on Historical Principles, general editor A Practical Sanskrit Dictionary, by Arthur Anthony Macdonell. 1st ed.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit
- Spokensanskrit - An English - Sanskrit dictionary: This is an online hypertext dictionary for Sanskrit - English and English - Sanskrit.
- Online Sanskrit Dictionary (Monier williams)
- Aug 30, 2006 This is the web interface to the Monier Williams Sanskrit Dictionary.
- Sanskrit Dictionary
- Sanskrit-English Dictionary. Dictionary reference list used at http://bhagavata.org to the file that was loaded from: sacred-texts.
- Sanskrit dictionary. English to Sanskrit dictionary. Sanskrit to English
- Modern Online English to Sanskrit dictionary with over 50000 words. Online English to Sanskrit dictionary. English-Sanskrit translation online.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sanskrita Dictionary Topics
Related searchesanti-clericalism spain
color photography early development
trastuzumab mechanism of action
timpani pre-orchestral history
tarlac people and culture