A selection of articles related to santa.
Original articles from our library related to the Santa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Santa.
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Santa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Santa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Line 704 -- Metro Rapid - Downtown Los Angeles - Santa Monica
- Santa Monica & W estw ood. B. Santa Monica & San Vicente.
- Santa by Steven Casey
- Copyright c 1996 by Steven Casey. All rights reserved. Santa by Steven Casey.
- City Of Santa Maria Street Map
- VIA SANTA MARIA. RAIN TREE. AL.
Suggested News Resources
- Rio in mourning after worst tram accident
- The tram, which had a maximum capacity of 44, derailed as it went into a turn in the booming Santa Teresa tourist district on Saturday. Among the injured are five foreigners - three French nationals, a Portuguese woman and an Englishman.
- David G. Sills dies at 73; presiding appellate judge in Santa Ana
- Judge David G. Sills, of California's 4th District Court of Appeal in Santa Ana, made significant rulings regarding surrogate parents. David G.
- Councilwoman apologizes for comparing Jewish property owner to Hitler
- A Santa Ana city councilwoman apologized Thursday evening for comments she made at a meeting a day earlier in which she compared a downtown property owner to Hitler.
- Caracortado up in time in Del Mar Mile
- After losing the Grade 1 Frank Kilroe Mile by a head at Santa Anita in March and the Grade 1 Shoemaker Mile by a neck at Hollywood Park on July 2, Caracortado edged the upstart 3-year-old Mr. Commons by a nose to win the Grade 2 Del Mar Mile.
Suggested Web Resources
- Santa Claus and Christmas at the Northpole
- Enjoy Christmas with Santa Claus at the North pole, an award-winning Christmas web site. Send a letter to Santa Clause or a Christmas card to a friend.
- Official NORAD Santa Tracker
- Follow Santa as he makes his magical journey! Welcome to NORAD Tracks Santa. Santa has completed his flight this year.
- SANTA CLAUS AT CLAUS.COM
- Award-winning Santa Claus site for parents and kids. Check your naughty or nice rating. Play games in Elf School.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.