- Priority to construction of guesthouse in Udupi: seer
- He would give 'sanyasa deekshe' to a youth from the Devadiga community within a week. The youth aged 26 was interested in spiritual matters and had been in contact with him for the last six years. “I will reveal the youth's name later,” he said.
- 'Central govt keeps on projecting lies as truth'
- Dnyaneshwar and his entire family were stripped of their caste and ex-communicated by the Sanatan sect people who were following Vedic-Hinduism, because of his father's return from sanyasa to family life. The family was harassed and humiliated to an ...
- Udupi: Two-year prog on Vedas from April, new hostel to come up: Pejawar Swamiji
- He also informed that a 26-year-old professor from Devadiga community has come forward to take Sanyasa Deeksha. He did not name him, but said he was from Karkala. "He is presently in politics.
- Sanyas Diwas of Shantiswarupananda observed
- Chairman Central Simhastha Fair Organising Committee Makhan Singh was the chief guest of the function. Speaking on the occasion Singh said, I had met Swami Ji during the Ram Janmabhumi protest. In present scenario our customs are losing sheen and ...
- Hyderabad girl takes up Jain 'sanyasa deeksha'
- In an unusual development, a 22-year-old girl from Hyderabad has decided to take up Jain 'sanyasa deeksha.' During the first day's ritual of the 'sanyasa deeksha', the girl, Suman Kumari, was taken in a procession on an elephant at the historical Jain ...
Sanyasa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sanyasa books and related discussion.