A selection of articles related to sapientum.
Original articles from our library related to the Sapientum. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sapientum.
- Banana: Correspondences
- Musa sapientum Folk Names: Maia Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Kanaloa Powers: Fertility, Potency, Prosperity...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Sapientum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sapientum books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Evaluation of the antimicrobial properties of unripe banana (Musa
- Apr 6, 2009 banana (Musa sapientum L.
- Musa paradisiaca L. and Musa sapientum L. : A Phytochemical and
- Key words: Musa paradisiaca, Musa sapientum, Musaceae, Traditional validate the traditional uses of M. paradisiaca and M.
- Musa sapientum Seed
- May 28, 2011 Musa sapientum (M.
- Clonal Propagation of Banana (Musa spp.) cultivar 'BARI-1' (AAA
- (BARI). The principal characters of this cultivar 'BARI-1' (AAA genome,.
Suggested News Resources
- Dietary supplement for diabetics developed
- “For this study, the dietary supplement developed from a combination of the ethanol extracts of Moringa Oleifera, Syzygium cumini and Musa sapientum proven to be as effective blood sugar lowering agent,” they said.
Suggested Web Resources
- musa sapientum
- Definition: musa sapientum. Search dictionary for. Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) Musa \Mu"sa\, n.
- 2007 Sapientum Ltd.
- Peter George (sapientum) on Twitter
- Peter George (sapientum) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Peter George (sapientum) and get their latest updates.
- What does Musa paradisiaca sapientum mean? definition and
- The noun MUSA PARADISIACA SAPIENTUM has 1 sense: 1. widely Familiarity information: MUSA PARADISIACA SAPIENTUM used as a noun is very rare.
Related searchesashtanga yoga philosophy
etymology of the word
battle of worcester
anthony j tony celebrezze jr
red fox physical description
panvel tourist places around panvel