- Exotic veggies yield healthy gains for farmers
- Shamsher Singh, 54, of Chak Madrassa village, on the Muktsar-Lakhewali road, grows black carrot and has trees of pomegranate, date palm and chikoo (sapota) at Bhuj in Gujarat. Ramandeep Singh of Doda village, 25, grows coloured bell pepper and ...
- A lesson from Bobbili Raja on organic farming
- “Sapota and mango grown with natural manure are tastier than others. I feel happy in spending time at my farm than spending in metropolitan cities. We should protect our soil and environment by using natural manure.
- K1.5m bonus up for grabs: TNM Sapota Mapeto promo
- The TNM Super League is over with Nyasa Big Bullets retaining the title, but no team in the 15-member top flight league has recorded the 300,000 SMS hits mark to pocket the K1.
- Malawi: Nyasa Times Sports Reporter Receives TNM Sapota Mapeto Award
- Telekom Networks Malawi (TNM) on Wednesday awarded eight journalists, among them Nyasa Times reporter Yamikani Simutowe for their positive contributions towards the success of the 2015 Sapota Mapeto Promotion. TNM, also sponsors of the Super ...
Sapota is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sapota books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
phonics theory and alternatives
the tribe characters
jim wacker tcu years
t-symmetry kramers theorem
digital signal 1 ds1 frame synchronization