Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage
A selection of articles related to sapphire historicalmythical usage.
Original articles from our library related to the Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage.
- Receptive. Element: Water. Corundum. Blue, green, pink, purple, clear. Related to Ruby. Blue: Communication, insight, intuition, clairaudience, inspiration, spiritual prayer/devotion, peacefulness. Detoxing skin, body. Antidepressant. Cools, contracts,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Namaste - Meaning and Usage
- The term Namaste is commonly used within new-age, yoga and reiki circles. It is a respectful greeting, both as a welcome and a saying good-bye. This Sanskrit word was brought to the western world by spiritual seekers in India and Nepal. I’m sure it has become...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Theban Alphabet
- The Theban alphabet is used widely by Traditional Wiccans both ritually, and in their books of shadows. The first published reference to it is in Francis Barrett's The Magus , published at London in 1801. It is reputed to have been invented by Honorius of...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Sign Characteristics: Sagittarius
- Quadruplicity Mutable Day of the week Thursday Birthstones Brilliant Lapis-lazuli Turquoise Sapphire Colours Blue Purple Yellow Green Flowers Carnation Daisy Iris Metals Tin Essences Musk Violet Animals Horse Deer Peacock Swan GENERAL FEATURES Fire sign ruled...
Astrology >> Saggitarius
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- Sign Characteristics: Capricorn
- Quadruplicity Cardinal Day of the week Saturday Birthstones Amber Onyx Sapphire Quartz Colours Yellow Brown Blue Black Flowers Gardenia Daisy Violet Narcissus Metals Lead Essences Lilac Vetiver Narcissus Animals Crocodile Sheep Robin GENERAL FEATURES Earth...
Astrology >> Capricorn
Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Doing Him into the Eye: Samuel Beckett's Rimbaud
- of the object, whether current, historical, mythical or spook. The thermo- a dense use of symbols. ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage | RM.com ®
- Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage articles, reference materials. We suggest these original texts: The Story of Sapphire Historicalmythical Usage roots.
- Sapphire - Facts, Lore, History, Myths and Pictures
- Nov 7, 2010 Sapphire, information and description, pictures of sapphires, varieties, Stones - Their Collection, Identification and Uses by R. V. Dietrich.
- Scottsdale Ruby Characteristics &124; Ruby Characteristics
- Cornelis Hollander is a Scottsdale, Arizona jewelry designer and he provides information on ruby characteristics, cultural, historical, mythical usage & more.
- Sapphire - Historicalmythical Usage
- A selection of articles related to Sapphire - Historicalmythical Usage.