- As a metaphysical term Samskara is defined variously: as illusion, as notion, or as a ..
- Reverse Sanskrit Dictionary
- sapta-parÉaka# ut-tĀna-parÉaka# mudgara-parÉaka#. muharaparÉaka# taila- parÉaka# tila-parÉaka# granthi-parÉaka# vi-parÉaka# su-parÉaka#.
- 1. Sans. Sdgara-mati pariprichctiha. Tibetan, (5) Blo-gros-rgya-mts
- of the world—their great perfections, and the wonderful effects of hearing, learning, and respectfully repeating their names. 7. Sans.
- Full text of "The Buddhist Tripitaka as it is known in China and Japan
- Sangh:ipitliaka-svastu. Sapta-buddka-dfcarani Sutra.... Sapta -buddhaka Sutra.
- Shantideva Online ::: Translation of Gunaighar Grant Copperplate
- the boundary limit of the field of Buddhaka; to the South, the field of Kalaka; .
Sapta Buddhaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sapta Buddhaka books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Sapta Buddhaka Topics
Related searcheshistory of florida tourism industry
catalyst poisoning a catalyst
the scarlet pimpernel plot
dreams meaning of dream about cholera