- As a metaphysical term Samskara is defined variously: as illusion, as notion, or as a ..
- Reverse Sanskrit Dictionary
- sapta-parÉaka# ut-tĀna-parÉaka# mudgara-parÉaka#. muharaparÉaka# taila- parÉaka# tila-parÉaka# granthi-parÉaka# vi-parÉaka# su-parÉaka#.
- 1. Sans. Sdgara-mati pariprichctiha. Tibetan, (5) Blo-gros-rgya-mts
- of the world—their great perfections, and the wonderful effects of hearing, learning, and respectfully repeating their names. 7. Sans.
- Full text of "The Buddhist Tripitaka as it is known in China and Japan
- Sangh:ipitliaka-svastu. Sapta-buddka-dfcarani Sutra.... Sapta -buddhaka Sutra.
- Shantideva Online ::: Translation of Gunaighar Grant Copperplate
- the boundary limit of the field of Buddhaka; to the South, the field of Kalaka; .
Sapta Buddhaka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sapta Buddhaka books and related discussion.