- Samudra is a Sanskrit term for "ocean", literally the "gathering together of waters" (saṃ- Dictionary meaning of samudra is 'confluence' and 'ocean/sea'.
- Indian Classical Dance - It's Vocabulary
- Vriksha, Mriga, Pakshi, Jalajantu, Varna, Jati, Bandhavya, Graha, Sapta Samudra ,. Nadis, Prasiddha Rajas, Chaturdasa lokas, Adolokas and Nritta.
- Public Expose
- Sapta Samudra. 1994. 6.
- AMSS Wisuda 34 Lulusan
- Direktur Akademi Sapta Samudra Padang Rusmardi mengatakan ke 34 lulusan ini telah memiliki kemampuan dan keterampilan di bidang industry kemaritiman baik dalam aspek kemaritiman maupun aspek transportasi kelautan.
- A selection of articles related to Sapta-samudra. Nill. More material related to Sapta-samudra can be found here: Nill.
- The Mystical Number 7
- The beliefs in the sapta loka of the Brahminical religion has remained faithful to .
- Sanskrit: sapta
- sapta-samudra-vatyāḥ — possessing seven seas; SB 5.6.13 sapta — seven; SB 5.
- akademi maritim sapta samudra | Facebook
- akademi maritim sapta samudra | Facebook. Sign UpFacebook helps you connect and share with the people in your life.
Sapta Samudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sapta Samudra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.