A selection of articles related to sarajevo culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Sarajevo Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sarajevo Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Sarajevo Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarajevo Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Poland's Tatars Feel Uncertain as Anti-Muslim Sentiment Grows
- As it happened, on the same day as the attacks, Kruszyniany was celebrating the opening of its first cultural center for Ms. Bogdanowicz's community, the Lipka Tatars, a tiny Muslim minority with 600-year-old roots in Poland.
- The Mass Rape Of The Bosnian Women Was Genocide!
- This is because in this South Slavic culture the ethnicity is deemed to descend from the father. So, technically, if you ....
- Nortasuna (Identity) - a new SA folktale
- South Africa is home to a wealth of peoples, cultures and creeds. This diversity ... He was set designer on Cheers to Sarajevo and AFDA's Second Year Festival in which Julian was involved in converting two venues into pop-up theatres for the events above.
- Sarajevo-sur-Seine Film Festival
- Evénement gratuit et ouvert à tous, Sarajevo-sur-Seine Film Festival propose de découvrir 10 documentaires portant sur les thématiques des droits de l'homme et sélectionnés dans le cadre du Sarajevo Film Festival. Les films abordent des questions comme ...