- Twitter Can't Predict an Election: Study
- Electronic cables are silhouetted next to the logo of Twitter in this September 23, 2014, illustration photo in Sarajevo. Dado Ruvic/ ...
- 20 years after Dayton, here's what Bosnians think about being divided by ethnicity
- Prism Research, a reputable Sarajevo-based research firm, conducted both surveys for us and the margins of error are less than 2.5 percentage points. What do Bosnians think of the Dayton accord?
- What might make investors consider Bosnia and Herzegovina?
- The demographics were never in your favor. You can claim the Orthodox Christians are Bosnians, just like they can claim that you are Turkish Serbs who converted to Islam when the Ottoman Empire arrived. They would say that your names are Serbian but ...
- Trump's star will fade, but the damage to America's reputation has already
- Mirnes Kovac, a Sarajevo-based journalist and author of The Siege of Islam, agrees. “The Bosnia [intervention] proved America's impartiality in its international politics,” Kovac argued. That the United States intervened to protect Bosnian Muslims from ...
Sarajevo Demographics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarajevo Demographics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sarajevo Demographics Topics
Related searchesindian yogis
xbox 360 graphics processing unit
articulated bus advantages
buffer solution applications