A selection of articles related to sarasvati.
Original articles from our library related to the Sarasvati. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sarasvati.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Sarasvati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarasvati books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Mahabharata and the Sindhu-Sarasvati Tradition
- Discusses the evidence and the possibilities for placing the basic story in the third to fifth millenia before the Christian era. By Subhash Kak.
- Srila Prabodhananda Sarasvati's Sri Caitanya-candramrta The
- A Glimpse into the Life of Srila Prabodhananda Sarasvati. Beginning in Guru ( Prabodhananda Sarasvati) became very devoted to Sri Caitanya.
- Tantra for Everyone by Shambhavi Sarasvati Tantra has enjoyed
- Shambhavi Sarasvati. Tantra has enjoyed many different forms of expression.
Suggested News Resources
- Ben Sollee will play a Sept. benefit for LEAF in Schools & Streets
- The Prosperity Collective is excited to kick-off their new business venture in conjunction with the Sarasvati Center by presenting folk-pop cellist Ben Sollee in concert, Friday, September 9, 2011 at 7:30 PM at Warren Wilson College's Bryson Hall.
- It needs more than love to write about India
- French religious scholar Michel Danino cashes on the myths surrounding rivers to bond with the Indian soul in "The Lost River: In the Trail of Sarasvati". The book has been shortlisted for the Crossword Vodafone Literary award 2010.
- The Aerial Art of Knoxville's Wing Project
- The director of the company, Bala Sarasvati, was intrigued by the dimension it brought to her work, as well as the cross-training it provided for her contemporary dancers. My first instructor was Elsie Smith, a former performer with Cirque.
- Indija: Baznīca Orisas pavalstī cīnās par taisnīgu tiesu
- 4. augustā Orisas Augstākā tiesa aicināja policiju sniegt jaunus paskaidrojumus svami Laksmananandas Sarasvati nogalināšanas sakarā. Pirms tam policija bija nosaukusi 14 apsūdzētos.
- Tongkol Setan Esti 'Cherrybombshell' Bikin Nagih
- Ramai diperbincangkan di kalangan teman-teman sesama musisi, membuat vokalis Sarasvati, Risa Saraswati tertarik untuk mencoba Tongset tersebut. Setelah mencoba, Risa kemudian menyebar informasi tentang Tongset ini melalui akun twitternya.
Suggested Web Resources
- Saraswati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. This article is about the goddess in Puranic Hinduism and Buddhism. For the Vedic river or river goddess, see Sarasvati River.
- Sarasvati is the Hindu Goddess of all arts: music, painting, sculpture, dance, and writing.
- Sarasvati is one of the many faces reflected in the image of the Divine Mother.
- Sarasvati, Goddess of Learning
- Sarasvati, The Goddess of Learning. By Stephen Knapp.
- sarasvati - Sarasvati is a simple, extensible, graph based workflow
- Sarasvati is a workflow/bpm engine based on graph execution. It has a simple core which allows for different implementations.
Related searchesattacotti pre-celtic origin theory
microsoft net history
dream symbol not wearing a bra
predator 2 storyline
romanian humour ethnic jokes
dream symbol self-renewal