A selection of articles related to saraswat brahmins.
Original articles from our library related to the Saraswat Brahmins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saraswat Brahmins.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Saraswat Brahmins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saraswat Brahmins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New Mumbai eatery offers authentic Chitrapur Saraswat Brahmin cuisine
- A left turn from Borivli (W) station takes you to Simply Saraswat. Interestingly, it stands on a road named after Sir NG Chandavarkar, a prominent 20th century social reformer and a Saraswat himself. Serendipitous.
- Food: Mumbai restaurant offers Saraswat seafood delicacies
- In fact, the fish eating habit of Saraswat Brahmins finds mention even in the Ramanyana,” says Asha Philar, author of The Konkani Saraswat Cookbook which was published in January last year.
- A Goan kind of greed
- So the Gavde and their colleagues in social ostracism are the victims, the upper-caste Saraswat Brahmins and upper-caste converts to Catholicism the villains of economics.
- Groom Wanted
- C5-99054; Suitable match for Punjabi SC girl ME, BE (CSE) from PEC Chandigarh, Class-A Officer, 08.02.1982, 5'-5".
- 'Palkhi' for non-Mahajans tomorrow, but Navdurga Mahajans hold their objection
- The issue of Saraswat Brahmin Mahajans and non-Saraswat devotees of the village also came up for brief discussion during the arguments, Adv Kansar told goanews.com.
Saraswat Brahmins Topics
Related searchesmoalboal cebu barangays
alien resurrection external link
rune poem bjarken