A selection of articles related to saraswati.
Original articles from our library related to the Saraswati. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Saraswati.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Saraswati is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Saraswati books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Saraswati River Findings
- 1. Re-discovery of River Sarasvati. Everyone agrees that Rigveda was perceived on the banks of River Sarasvati.
- Saraswati River
- Saraswati River. The origin of the river Saraswati is in the Siwalik range of hills between the the Ghaggar (in India) have been identified as the lost Saraswati.
- SRI SWAMI DAYANANDA SARASWATI
- Sri Swami Dayananda Saraswati is a distinguished, traditional teacher of Vedanta.
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur. Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakur had been praying for a ray of Visnu, someone to help him spread Krishna consciousness.
Suggested News Resources
- Kanchi Sankaracharya denies deal with judge
- By IANS, Chennai : Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswati, a prime accused in a murder case, Friday denied speaking to the judge hearing the case and negotiating for his acquittal. "I have always believed in dharma. I have not spoken to the judge.
- Jajpurs lady havildar eyes gold
- Saraswati Chand, a havildar with Orissa Police, only knows it better. After a haul of six medals, including two golds, in 2009, she is again part of this year's Indian contingent to the World Police and Fire Games.
- Must read for Madhya Pradesh students — an RSS magazine
- The students of government-run primary schools in Madhya Pradesh are now compulsorily reading what their counterparts in the RSS-run Saraswati Shishu Mandirs have been doing for a long time.
- HC seeks deeper probe into Saraswati's killing
- CUTTACK: The high court on Thursday directed the crime branch to investigate further into the killing of Swami Laxmanananda Saraswati, thereby taking the contentions raised by the petitioner into the purview the investigation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Saraswati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Hinduism Saraswati (Sanskrit: सरस्वती, Sarasvatī, Tamil: சரஸ்வதி, Sarasvatī, is the goddess of knowledge, music, arts, science and technology.
- Hindu Deities: Goddess Saraswati
- Saraswati is the Goddess of leaming, knowledge, and wisdom. The Sanskrit word sara means "essence" and swa means "self.
- Saraswati, Hindu Goddess Saraswati, Saraswati Wisdom Goddess
- Saraswati, goddess of knowledge and the arts, embodies the wisdom of Devi.
- Hindu Goddesses : Saraswati - Goddess of knowledge and arts
- Hindu Goddesses : Saraswati - Goddess of knowledge, music and creative arts - with free wallpaper, online mantra and many paintings.
- Saraswati's Yoga Joint
- Saraswati's Yoga Joint reflects back on the very namesake of its yoga and looks into the qualities of Saraswati herself.
Related searchessangli star hotels in sangli
patrick pearse st endas
marcel duchamp found objects
economy of mali manufacturing
insulin structure and production