A selection of articles related to sarcasm.
Original articles from our library related to the Sarcasm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sarcasm.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Sarcasm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarcasm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jake Voracek's sarcasm meter is not very strong
- I think the moral of this story is that sometimes athletes read what is written about them even if some of them claim not to. And that some people aren't great at detecting sarcasm. Voracek could return next week from his lower-body injury.
- Congress never gets blamed when things go wrong: Modi uses sarcasm to flay
- New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday made a fresh pitch for passage of GST and other legislations in the Rajya Sabha considering the "conducive atmosphere" that has been prevailing in Parliament this session with cooperation from the ...
- Sarcasm increases creativity and psychological well-being, say academics
- I have sometimes been called a "sarky b*****d", my own attempts at dry wit, edgy word play and irony dismissed as, well, mere sarcasm. Indeed, I was once beaten up after offering someone a genuinely felt compliment, taken entirely the wrong way because ...
- Meet the new king of sarcasm - Hrithik Roshan?
- Hrithik Roshan became the butt of all jokes when he decided to ponder on whether the dress is blue-black or white and gold. It had gone viral many months back. Obviously, Twitter jokes on him became vogue.
- Why sarcasm is such a problem in artificial intelligence
- Automatic Sarcasm Detection: A Survey [PDF] outlines ten years of research efforts from groups interested in detecting sarcasm in online sources. The problem is not an abstract one, nor does it centre around the need for computers to entertain or amuse ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjames bay project history
systems engineering scope
subsistence theory of wages
clash cymbals technique