- Autologous Vaccination a Safe, Affordable Sarcoid Treatment
- Recently, however, veterinarians have explored the efficacy of autologous vaccination, in which the practitioner removes a sarcoid lesion from the horse and implants pieces of it back into the horse's neck, with some success.
- Sarcoidosis: Causes and treatment
- When a specific type of inflammation of various tissues of the body starts occurring, the very reason could be the disease called Sarcoidosis. It can occur in almost any organ, but it starts most often in the lungs or lymph nodes.
- Structural changes of the choroid in sarcoid- and tuberculosis-related
- The aim of this study is to characterise the choroidal features of patients diagnosed with sarcoid- and tuberculosis (TB)-associated granulomatous uveitis using spectral domain optical coherence tomography (OCT).
- Laser Surgery for Equine Sarcoid Removal Evaluated
- Laser resection is one of the dozens of treatments available for sarcoids, the most common equine skin tumors, which are notoriously difficult to treat.
- Laser successful in removing sarcoids
- If sarcoids removed using laser surgery don't recur within six months they are likely gone for good, according to a new study from England.
Sarcoid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sarcoid books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheszen alligators
dream interpretation neck
colorado river aqueduct description
baylisascaris life cycle